– Inbok Song describes five characteristics she looks for in growth-oriented holdings for the Growth and Income Fund. She also discusses two Fund holdings: China Yangtze Power, a Chinese A-Share-listed provider of hydropower, and Techtronic, a Hong Kong-based provider of industrial tools.
- Daniel Duncan, Managing Director, Business Development and Client Services
- Inbok Song, Portfolio Manager, Director of Research, and Chief Data Scientist
- As of December 31, 2018, China Yangtze Power Co., Ltd. comprised 4.2% of the Seafarer Overseas Growth and Income Fund, and Techtronic Industries Co., Ltd. comprised 1.9% of the Fund. View the Fund’s Top 10 Holdings. Holdings are subject to change.
- Daniel Duncan is a Registered Representative of ALPS Distributors, Inc.