– Paul Espinosa explains that while large cap technology companies led performance of the emerging markets universe, Value Fund performance was chiefly driven by contributions from stocks unrelated to technology or China. Paul describes the sell discipline of the Value Fund as a constant reassessment of whether the return the Fund derives as an investor in a company is lower than the company’s return on equity.
- Daniel Duncan, Managing Director, Business Development and Client Services
- Paul Espinosa, Portfolio Manager
- The views and information discussed in this video are as of the date of publication, are subject to change, and may not reflect Seafarer’s current views. The views expressed represent an assessment of market conditions at a specific point in time, are opinions only and should not be relied upon as investment advice regarding a particular investment or markets in general. Such information does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell specific securities or investment vehicles. It should not be assumed that any investment will be profitable or will equal the performance of the portfolios or any securities or any sectors mentioned herein. The subject matter contained herein has been derived from several sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of compilation. Seafarer does not accept any liability for losses either direct or consequential caused by the use of this information.
- View the Fund’s Top 10 Holdings. Holdings are subject to change.
- Daniel Duncan is a Registered Representative of ALPS Distributors, Inc.