Nicholas Borst, Seafarer’s Director of China Research, moderated a panel discussion webcast on U.S.-China economic relations, co-hosted by CFA Society San Francisco and the National Committee on U.S.-China Relations.
The panel examined what the strained relationship between the world’s two largest economies means for investors and businesses.
- Nicholas Borst, Seafarer Capital Partners (Moderator)
- Anna Ashton, Eurasia Group
- Nelson Dong, Dorsey & Whitney
- Thilo Hanemann, Rhodium Group
- Security Over Growth: China’s New Economic Approach
- The China Investment Dilemma
- Risks and Opportunities: The U.S.-China Financial Relationship
- How Exposed Are U.S. Investors to China?
- The views and information discussed in this video are as of the date of publication, are subject to change, and may not reflect Seafarer’s current views. The views expressed represent an assessment of market conditions at a specific point in time, are opinions only and should not be relied upon as investment advice regarding a particular investment or markets in general. Such information does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell specific securities or investment vehicles. It should not be assumed that any investment will be profitable or will equal the performance of the portfolios or any securities or any sectors mentioned herein. The subject matter contained herein has been derived from several sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of compilation. Seafarer does not accept any liability for losses either direct or consequential caused by the use of this information.
- As of September 30, 2022, the Seafarer Funds did not own shares in the entities referenced in the video.