– Andrew Foster attributes the performance of the Growth and Income Fund to companies that offer resilient and durable earnings and cash flow growth despite the pandemic. He describes how the Fund’s positioning and cash levels changed over the course of a volatile year for emerging markets.
- Daniel Duncan, Managing Director, Business Development and Client Services
- Andrew Foster, Chief Investment Officer and Portfolio Manager
- The views and information discussed in this video are as of the date of publication, are subject to change, and may not reflect Seafarer’s current views. The views expressed represent an assessment of market conditions at a specific point in time, are opinions only and should not be relied upon as investment advice regarding a particular investment or markets in general. Such information does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell specific securities or investment vehicles. It should not be assumed that any investment will be profitable or will equal the performance of the portfolios or any securities or any sectors mentioned herein. The subject matter contained herein has been derived from several sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of compilation. Seafarer does not accept any liability for losses either direct or consequential caused by the use of this information.
- As of September 30, 2020, Itaú Unibanco Holding SA comprised 1.9% of the Seafarer Overseas Growth and Income Fund, and Ambev SA comprised 2.0% of the Fund. View the Fund’s Top 10 Holdings. Holdings are subject to change.
- Daniel Duncan is a Registered Representative of ALPS Distributors, Inc.