– Andrew Foster reports that the consensus estimate for 2021 EM corporate earnings growth has accelerated sharply, and explains why the current 59% estimate is highly questionable. He provides an update on the Growth and Income Fund’s cash level and discusses China’s stock market valuations.
- Andrew Foster, Chief Investment Officer and Portfolio Manager
- Natalia Urbanek, National Accounts Manager
- The views and information discussed in this video are as of the date of publication, are subject to change, and may not reflect Seafarer’s current views. The views expressed represent an assessment of market conditions at a specific point in time, are opinions only and should not be relied upon as investment advice regarding a particular investment or markets in general. Such information does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell specific securities or investment vehicles. It should not be assumed that any investment will be profitable or will equal the performance of the portfolios or any securities or any sectors mentioned herein. The subject matter contained herein has been derived from several sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of compilation. Seafarer does not accept any liability for losses either direct or consequential caused by the use of this information.
- Source: J.P. Morgan, “Emerging Markets Equity Strategy Steering Board,” 24 June 2021.
- Natalia Urbanek is a Registered Representative of ALPS Distributors, Inc.