– Paul Espinosa highlights portfolio holdings based in Hong Kong, Brazil, and Vietnam to illustrate how the Value Fund’s performance was driven by company-specific factors, not simply a “value rotation.” He explains that the Value team is finding potential opportunities with companies that actively improved their operations during the pandemic.
- Paul Espinosa, Portfolio Manager
- Natalia Urbanek, National Accounts Manager
- Portfolio Review – Second Quarter 2021
- Fund Performance
- White Paper: On Value in the Emerging Markets
- Portfolio Briefing Archives
- The views and information discussed in this video are as of the date of publication, are subject to change, and may not reflect Seafarer’s current views. The views expressed represent an assessment of market conditions at a specific point in time, are opinions only and should not be relied upon as investment advice regarding a particular investment or markets in general. Such information does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell specific securities or investment vehicles. It should not be assumed that any investment will be profitable or will equal the performance of the portfolios or any securities or any sectors mentioned herein. The subject matter contained herein has been derived from several sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of compilation. Seafarer does not accept any liability for losses either direct or consequential caused by the use of this information.
- As of March 31, 2021, Pacific Basin Shipping, Ltd. comprised 3.6% of the Seafarer Overseas Value Fund, Ambev SA comprised 3.4% of the Fund, Itaú Unibanco Holding SA comprised 3.5% of the Fund, PetroVietnam Technical Services Corp. comprised 3.6% of the Fund, Petrovietnam Fertilizer & Chemicals JSC comprised 2.9% of the Fund, Georgia Capital PLC comprised 4.0% of the Fund, Shangri-La Asia, Ltd. comprised 4.1% of the Fund, and Melco International Development, Ltd. comprised 3.2% of the Fund. View the Fund’s Top 10 Holdings. Holdings are subject to change.
- Natalia Urbanek is a Registered Representative of ALPS Distributors, Inc.