– Paul Espinosa discusses key drivers of Value Fund performance, including holdings impacted by COVID resurgence and holdings that performed well for stock-specific reasons. He also explains the factors he considers when managing the weighting of portfolio holdings.
- Daniel Duncan, Managing Director, Business Development and Client Services
- Paul Espinosa, Portfolio Manager
- Fund Performance
- White Paper: On Value in the Emerging Markets
- How the Value Team Finds “Gems” in Emerging Markets
- Portfolio Briefing Archives
- The views and information discussed in this video are as of the date of publication, are subject to change, and may not reflect Seafarer’s current views. The views expressed represent an assessment of market conditions at a specific point in time, are opinions only and should not be relied upon as investment advice regarding a particular investment or markets in general. Such information does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell specific securities or investment vehicles. It should not be assumed that any investment will be profitable or will equal the performance of the portfolios or any securities or any sectors mentioned herein. The subject matter contained herein has been derived from several sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of compilation. Seafarer does not accept any liability for losses either direct or consequential caused by the use of this information.
- As of June 30, 2021, Melco International Development, Ltd. comprised 2.7% of the Seafarer Overseas Value Fund, Shangri-La Asia, Ltd. comprised 4.0% of the Fund, Itaú Unibanco Holding SA comprised 4.0% of the Fund, Ambev SA comprised 4.0% of the Fund, Pacific Basin Shipping, Ltd. comprised 5.0% of the Fund, Petrovietnam Fertilizer & Chemicals JSC comprised 2.8% of the Fund, and HRnetgroup, Ltd. comprised 3.5% of the Fund. View the Fund’s Top 10 Holdings. Holdings are subject to change.
- Daniel Duncan is a Registered Representative of ALPS Distributors, Inc.