– Paul Espinosa discusses how Value Fund performance was driven in part by cyclical holdings that outperformed against headwinds. He notes that the Fund intends to provide shareholders with a differentiated source of return that is diversified from the market and shareholders’ other investments.
- Daniel Duncan, Managing Director, Business Development and Client Services
- Paul Espinosa, Portfolio Manager
- The views and information discussed in this video are as of the date of publication, are subject to change, and may not reflect Seafarer’s current views. The views expressed represent an assessment of market conditions at a specific point in time, are opinions only and should not be relied upon as investment advice regarding a particular investment or markets in general. Such information does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell specific securities or investment vehicles. It should not be assumed that any investment will be profitable or will equal the performance of the portfolios or any securities or any sectors mentioned herein. The subject matter contained herein has been derived from several sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of compilation. Seafarer does not accept any liability for losses either direct or consequential caused by the use of this information.
- As of December 31, 2022, Melco International Development comprised 3.9% of the Seafarer Overseas Value Fund, Shangri-La Asia, Ltd. comprised 3.6% of the Fund, DFI Retail Group Holdings, Ltd. comprised 2.9% of the Fund, Genting Singapore PLC comprised 3.1% of the Fund, Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV ADR comprised 3.0% of the Fund, Samsung SDI Co., Ltd. comprised 2.7% of the Fund, Siam Cement PCL comprised 2.6% of the Fund, and Moneta Money Bank AS comprised 2.6% of the Fund. The Fund did not own shares in the other securities referenced in this video. View the Fund’s Top 10 Holdings. Holdings are subject to change.
- Sources: ALPS Fund Services, Inc.; Bloomberg; Seafarer.
- Daniel Duncan is a Registered Representative of ALPS Distributors, Inc.