- Source: ALPS Fund Services, Inc.
- Core Holdings: moderately underappreciated growth; moderately elevated current yield. Growth Holdings: higher growth potential; lower current yield. Value Holdings: lower growth potential; higher current yield.
- This portfolio data is for information only. It does not constitute a recommendation or an offer for a particular security or fund, nor should it be taken as a solicitation or a recommendation to buy or sell securities or other investments.
- This portfolio data should not be relied upon as a complete listing of the Fund’s holdings, as information on particular holdings may have been withheld if it was in the Fund’s interest to do so.
- Portfolio holdings are subject to change without notice and may not represent current or future portfolio composition.
- Unlike the Fund’s regulatory filings, the portfolio data and its presentation on this page are not required to conform to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) presentation requirements. Therefore, the portfolio holdings and its presentation may differ from the complete statement of investments in the annual and semiannual reports to shareholders filed with the SEC on Form N-CSR, and the complete statement of investments provided in the first and third quarter SEC Form N-Q filings for each fiscal year.