– Andrew Foster suggests that two major factors drove equity markets lower around the world: the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic itself, and the breakdown of liquidity in certain markets. He explains that companies in the Growth and Income Fund face an uncertain outlook, but do not face liquidity strains at present. Andrew describes the two types of portfolio holdings that have been relatively resilient in the downturn.
- Andrew Foster, Chief Investment Officer and Portfolio Manager
- Natalia Urbanek, National Accounts Manager
- Portfolio Review – First Quarter 2020
- Fund Performance
- Message to Shareholders Regarding COVID-19
- Portfolio Briefing Archives
- The views and information discussed in this video are as of the date of publication, are subject to change, and may not reflect Seafarer’s current views. The views expressed represent an assessment of market conditions at a specific point in time, are opinions only and should not be relied upon as investment advice regarding a particular investment or markets in general. Such information does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell specific securities or investment vehicles. It should not be assumed that any investment will be profitable or will equal the performance of the portfolios or any securities or any sectors mentioned herein. The subject matter contained herein has been derived from several sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of compilation. Seafarer does not accept any liability for losses either direct or consequential caused by the use of this information.
- Natalia Urbanek is a Registered Representative of ALPS Distributors, Inc.