– Nicholas Borst speaks with two members of Seafarer’s trading team, Chris Clayton and Alex Lusherovich, about how China’s Stock Connect program is changing the way foreign investors access the A‑share market.
- Nicholas Borst, Vice President and Director of China Research
- Chris Clayton, Director of Trading
- Alex Lusherovich, Managing Director of Trading and Operations
- The views and information discussed in this video are as of the date of publication, are subject to change, and may not reflect Seafarer’s current views. The views expressed represent an assessment of market conditions at a specific point in time, are opinions only and should not be relied upon as investment advice regarding a investment or markets in general. Such information does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell specific securities or investment vehicles. It should not be assumed that any investment will be profitable or will equal the performance of the portfolios or any securities or any sectors mentioned herein. The subject matter contained herein has been derived from several sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of compilation. Seafarer does not accept any liability for losses either direct or consequential caused by the use of this information.