– In an interview with Consuelo Mack, Andrew Foster describes what he looks for in an investment: sustainable growth and current income. He discusses how China’s growth model is changing, and how service sectors are likely to lead the way. He offers thoughts on Turkey’s potential, and he expresses confidence that growth persists despite severe global challenges.
- The views and information discussed in this commentary are as of the date of publication, are subject to change, and may not reflect Seafarer's current views. The views expressed represent an assessment of market conditions at a specific point in time, are opinions only and should not be relied upon as investment advice regarding a particular investment or markets in general. Such information does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell specific securities or investment vehicles. It should not be assumed that any investment will be profitable or will equal the performance of the portfolios or any securities or any sectors mentioned herein. The subject matter contained herein has been derived from several sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of compilation. Seafarer does not accept any liability for losses either direct or consequential caused by the use of this information.
- View the Seafarer Overseas Growth and Income Fund’s Top 10 Holdings. Holdings are subject to change.
- View the Seafarer Overseas Growth and Income Fund's most recent month-end performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
- ALPS Distributors, Inc. and Royce & Associates are not affiliated.