After a recent trip to China, Nicholas Borst reports on China’s reopening, the operating environment for the country’s private sector, and Chinese companies’ efforts to expand internationally.
- Nicholas Borst, Vice President and Director of China Research
- Natalia Urbanek, National Accounts Manager
- Of Profits and Peril: Corporate China’s Push Abroad
- China 2023 Outlook
- Security Over Growth: China’s New Economic Approach
There are a lot of Chinese companies that are convinced that they can be globally competitive, that they have great products and services, and that they can compete with anyone, in any market, if they're given the opportunity.
- The views and information discussed in this video are as of the date of publication, are subject to change, and may not reflect Seafarer’s current views. The views expressed represent an assessment of market conditions at a specific point in time, are opinions only and should not be relied upon as investment advice regarding a particular investment or markets in general. Such information does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell specific securities or investment vehicles. It should not be assumed that any investment will be profitable or will equal the performance of the portfolios or any securities or any sectors mentioned herein. The subject matter contained herein has been derived from several sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of compilation. Seafarer does not accept any liability for losses either direct or consequential caused by the use of this information.
- As of March 31, 2023, the Seafarer Funds did not own shares in the securities referenced in this video.
- Natalia Urbanek is a Registered Representative of ALPS Distributors, Inc.