– Paul Espinosa discusses how market and stock-specific developments impacted Value Fund holdings, and explains that performance was not dominated by China. Paul describes how he adds to portfolio positions that are experiencing price declines, once he assesses that company fundamentals and valuations are sound.
- Daniel Duncan, Managing Director, Business Development and Client Services
- Paul Espinosa, Portfolio Manager
- Portfolio Review – Fourth Quarter 2018
- Fund Performance
- White Paper: On Value in the Emerging Markets
- Portfolio Briefing Archives
- As of September 30, 2018, Crédito Real SAB de CV SOFOM ER comprised 3.3% of the Seafarer Overseas Value Fund, First Pacific Co., Ltd. comprised 4.2% of the Fund, Samsung SDI Co., Ltd. comprised 4.7% of the Fund, WH Group, Ltd. comprised 3.7% of the Fund, and Qatar Gas Transport Co., Ltd. comprised 3.9% of the Fund. View the Fund’s Top 10 Holdings. Holdings are subject to change.
- Daniel Duncan is a Registered Representative of ALPS Distributors, Inc.