– Paul Espinosa discusses the performance drivers of the Growth and Income Fund, and how they differed from those of the benchmark index. When performance contribution is viewed by country, China was a positive contributor to Fund performance, while it was the largest detractor to index performance.
- Daniel Duncan, Managing Director, Business Development and Client Services
- Paul Espinosa, Portfolio Manager
- Portfolio Review – Second Quarter 2019
- Fund Performance
- White Paper: On Value in the Emerging Markets
- Portfolio Briefing Archives
- The MSCI Emerging Markets Total Return Index, Standard (Large+Mid Cap) Core, Gross (dividends reinvested), USD is a free float-adjusted market capitalization index designed to measure equity market performance of emerging markets. Index code: GDUEEGF. It is not possible to invest directly in an index.
- The views and information discussed in this video are as of the date of publication, are subject to change, and may not reflect Seafarer’s current views. The views expressed represent an assessment of market conditions at a specific point in time, are opinions only and should not be relied upon as investment advice regarding a particular investment or markets in general. Such information does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell specific securities or investment vehicles. It should not be assumed that any investment will be profitable or will equal the performance of the portfolios or any securities or any sectors mentioned herein. The subject matter contained herein has been derived from several sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of compilation. Seafarer does not accept any liability for losses either direct or consequential caused by the use of this information.
- Daniel Duncan is a Registered Representative of ALPS Distributors, Inc.