– Paul Espinosa explains that the Value Fund is finding opportunities to buy quality stocks at low valuations. He notes that the Fund exited four positions in order to concentrate the portfolio in higher conviction and higher liquidity securities. Paul also discusses the Fund’s approach to liquidity management.
- Paul Espinosa, Portfolio Manager
- Natalia Urbanek, National Accounts Manager
- Portfolio Review – First Quarter 2020
- Fund Performance
- Message to Shareholders Regarding Covid-19
- White Paper: On Value in the Emerging Markets
- Portfolio Briefing Archives
- The views and information discussed in this video are as of the date of publication, are subject to change, and may not reflect Seafarer’s current views. The views expressed represent an assessment of market conditions at a specific point in time, are opinions only and should not be relied upon as investment advice regarding a particular investment or markets in general. Such information does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell specific securities or investment vehicles. It should not be assumed that any investment will be profitable or will equal the performance of the portfolios or any securities or any sectors mentioned herein. The subject matter contained herein has been derived from several sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of compilation. Seafarer does not accept any liability for losses either direct or consequential caused by the use of this information.
- Natalia Urbanek is a Registered Representative of ALPS Distributors, Inc.