– Andrew Foster continues to flag caution over markets as weak economic and corporate fundamentals combine with high valuations. He notes that in contrast to the broader EM, over half of the Growth and Income Fund’s constituents are expected to produce positive earnings growth this year. Lastly, Andrew expresses grave concerns for the future of economic and political freedoms in Hong Kong, given the new security law imposed by China.
- Daniel Duncan, Managing Director, Business Development and Client Services
- Andrew Foster, Chief Investment Officer and Portfolio Manager
- Portfolio Review – Second Quarter 2020
- Fund Performance
- Message to Shareholders Regarding Covid-19
- Portfolio Briefing Archives
- The views and information discussed in this video are as of the date of publication, are subject to change, and may not reflect Seafarer’s current views. The views expressed represent an assessment of market conditions at a specific point in time, are opinions only and should not be relied upon as investment advice regarding a particular investment or markets in general. Such information does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell specific securities or investment vehicles. It should not be assumed that any investment will be profitable or will equal the performance of the portfolios or any securities or any sectors mentioned herein. The subject matter contained herein has been derived from several sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of compilation. Seafarer does not accept any liability for losses either direct or consequential caused by the use of this information.
- Daniel Duncan is a Registered Representative of ALPS Distributors, Inc.