– Andrew Foster explains that Chinese consumer stocks led performance of the EM index in the quarter. He reports that Growth and Income Fund constituents are projected to produce positive earnings growth in aggregate this year, even as profits are expected to contract for the broader EM universe. Andrew attributes this outlook for the Fund to increasing industry leadership on the part of several Fund holdings.
- Andrew Foster, Chief Investment Officer and Portfolio Manager
- Natalia Urbanek, National Accounts Manager
- The views and information discussed in this video are as of the date of publication, are subject to change, and may not reflect Seafarer’s current views. The views expressed represent an assessment of market conditions at a specific point in time, are opinions only and should not be relied upon as investment advice regarding a particular investment or markets in general. Such information does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell specific securities or investment vehicles. It should not be assumed that any investment will be profitable or will equal the performance of the portfolios or any securities or any sectors mentioned herein. The subject matter contained herein has been derived from several sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of compilation. Seafarer does not accept any liability for losses either direct or consequential caused by the use of this information.
- As of June 30, 2020, Alibaba Group Holding, Ltd. comprised 7.1% of the Seafarer Overseas Growth and Income Fund and Sanlam, Ltd. comprised 3.3% of the Fund. View the Fund’s Top 10 Holdings. Holdings are subject to change.
- Natalia Urbanek is a Registered Representative of ALPS Distributors, Inc.