– Paul Espinosa attributes the Value Fund’s performance to a geographically diverse set of holdings outside of China, and explains that stock selection allowed the Fund to avoid the brunt of the falling Chinese market. He discusses the Value Fund’s limited exposure to the Russia-Ukraine conflict.
- Portfolio Review – First Quarter 2022
- Message to Shareholders Regarding the Conflict in Ukraine
- Fund Performance
- Portfolio Briefing Archives
- The views and information discussed in this video are as of the date of publication, are subject to change, and may not reflect Seafarer’s current views. The views expressed represent an assessment of market conditions at a specific point in time, are opinions only and should not be relied upon as investment advice regarding a particular investment or markets in general. Such information does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell specific securities or investment vehicles. It should not be assumed that any investment will be profitable or will equal the performance of the portfolios or any securities or any sectors mentioned herein. The subject matter contained herein has been derived from several sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of compilation. Seafarer does not accept any liability for losses either direct or consequential caused by the use of this information.
- As of March 31, 2022, the Seafarer Overseas Value Fund retained its position in Global Ports Investments PLC, a Russian holding that represented 0.0% of the Fund’s net assets. For more information, see the Message to Shareholders Regarding the Conflict in Ukraine.
- As of March 31, 2022, Mondi PLC comprised 2.8% of the Seafarer Overseas Value Fund, Georgia Capital PLC comprised 3.4% of the Fund, Samsung SDI Co., Ltd. comprised 3.3% of the Fund, Itaú Unibanco Holding SA comprised 3.9% of the Fund, Credicorp, Ltd. comprised 2.1% of the Fund, Pacific Basin Shipping, Ltd. comprised 3.9% of the Fund, Petrovietnam Fertilizer & Chemicals JSC comprised 2.8% of the Fund, and Emaar Properties PJSC comprised 3.2% of the Fund. View the Fund’s Top 10 Holdings. Holdings are subject to change.
- Natalia Urbanek is a Registered Representative of ALPS Distributors, Inc.