– Andrew Foster explains that in a difficult quarter for stock markets globally, the Growth and Income Fund was impacted by sharp corrections in China and South Korea. He notes that EM valuations are attractive for long-term investors, but cautions that investors should consider geopolitical and market risks related to China, Taiwan, Russia, and India.
- Daniel Duncan, Managing Director, Business Development and Client Services
- Andrew Foster, Chief Investment Officer and Portfolio Manager
- Portfolio Review – Third Quarter 2022
- Message to Shareholders – Portfolio Manager Update
- Fund Performance
- Portfolio Briefing Archives
- The views and information discussed in this video are as of the date of publication, are subject to change, and may not reflect Seafarer’s current views. The views expressed represent an assessment of market conditions at a specific point in time, are opinions only and should not be relied upon as investment advice regarding a particular investment or markets in general. Such information does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell specific securities or investment vehicles. It should not be assumed that any investment will be profitable or will equal the performance of the portfolios or any securities or any sectors mentioned herein. The subject matter contained herein has been derived from several sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of compilation. Seafarer does not accept any liability for losses either direct or consequential caused by the use of this information.
- As of September 30, 2022, NortonLifeLock, Inc. comprised 0.1% of the Seafarer Overseas Growth and Income Fund, and Siam Cement PCL comprised 0.8% of the Fund. The Fund did not own shares in the other securities referenced in this video. View the Fund’s Top 10 Holdings. Holdings are subject to change.
- Sources: ALPS Fund Services, Inc.; Bloomberg; Seafarer; J.P. Morgan, “EM Lighthouse: 2Q22 Earnings Season Tracker: 66% Completed,” September 15, 2022.
- Daniel Duncan is a Registered Representative of ALPS Distributors, Inc.