– Andrew Foster reports that the Growth and Income Fund’s performance was driven by a diverse group of stocks, and he highlights four recent portfolio additions. Andrew describes China’s weak consumer and industrial demand, and the steps China’s leaders could take to offset the malaise. Paul Espinosa discusses a value holding in Brazil.
- Daniel Duncan, Managing Director, Business Development and Client Services
- Paul Espinosa, Portfolio Manager
- Andrew Foster, Chief Investment Officer and Portfolio Manager
- Portfolio Review – Second Quarter 2023
- Fund Performance
- A Balance Sheet Approach to China
- Portfolio Briefing Archives
- The views and information discussed in this video are as of the date of publication, are subject to change, and may not reflect Seafarer’s current views. The views expressed represent an assessment of market conditions at a specific point in time, are opinions only and should not be relied upon as investment advice regarding a particular investment or markets in general. Such information does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell specific securities or investment vehicles. It should not be assumed that any investment will be profitable or will equal the performance of the portfolios or any securities or any sectors mentioned herein. The subject matter contained herein has been derived from several sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of compilation. Seafarer does not accept any liability for losses either direct or consequential caused by the use of this information.
- As of June 30, 2023, Novatek Microelectronics, Corp. comprised 1.4% of the Seafarer Overseas Growth and Income Fund, Bank Central Asia Tbk PT comprised 1.2% of the Fund, Becle SAB de CV (Cuervo) comprised 1.7% of the Fund, Singapore Exchange, Ltd. comprised 2.2% of the Fund, and XP, Inc. comprised 3.1% of the Fund. The Fund did not own shares in the other securities referenced in this video. View the Fund’s Top 10 Holdings. Holdings are subject to change.
- Sources: ALPS Fund Services, Inc.; Bloomberg; Seafarer.
- Daniel Duncan is a Registered Representative of ALPS Distributors, Inc.