- Sources: ALPS Fund Services, Inc., Bloomberg, Seafarer.
When balancing the tradeoff between growth and income, the Growth and Income Fund selects a range of securities by employing distinct research capabilities across three investment styles.
Style Characteristics of Holdings Core Moderately underappreciated growth Typically moderately elevated current yield Growth Higher growth potential Typically lower current yield; sometimes no yield (dividend policy not yet established) Value Lower growth potential Typically higher current yield; sometimes no yield (dividends canceled under financial stress)
- The Fund has two distinct holdings in the stock of Samsung Electronics: a larger position in the company’s preferred shares (as seen in the “Top 10 Holdings” table) and a smaller position in the company’s ordinary common shares. While the two securities are distinct (different prices, different dividends, etc.), if the two securities were aggregated, Samsung Electronics would comprise the largest holding in the Fund as of 12/31/22.
- This portfolio data is for information only. It does not constitute a recommendation or an offer for a particular security or fund, nor should it be taken as a solicitation or a recommendation to buy or sell securities or other investments.
- This portfolio data should not be relied upon as a complete listing of the Fund’s holdings, as information on particular holdings may have been withheld if it was in the Fund’s interest to do so.
- Portfolio holdings are subject to change without notice and may not represent current or future portfolio composition.
- Unlike the Fund’s regulatory filings, the portfolio data and its presentation on this page are not required to conform to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) presentation requirements. Therefore, the portfolio holdings and its presentation may differ from the complete statement of investments in the annual and semi-annual reports to shareholders filed with the SEC on Form N-CSR, and the complete statement of investments provided in the first and third quarter SEC Form N-PORT filings for each fiscal year.